- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells
- Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients until mixture is smooth; stir in pecans and morsels.
- Pour into piecrust.
- Bake on lowest oven rack at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until set.