- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated ravioli
- 9 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth or 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 medium green onions, sliced (1/3 cup)
- red pepper flakes
- Cook and drain ravioli as directed.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, gently wilt spinach (you can also keep it raw if you prefer).
- In a large saucepan, mix cream cheese, coconut milk, broth, curry and salt and red pepper flakes to taste. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until hot and cream cheese is melted inches.
- Spoon spinach over serving plate. Top with ravioli and sauce. Sprinkle with onions and peanuts.