- 8 tablespoons greek nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons blue agave nectar
- 28 raspberries
- 4 mint sprigs
- Place 2T of yogurt on the bottom of each dish (I use a small cookie scoop so that its somewhat rounded).
- Place 7 raspberries on the top of each.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of Agave nectar over the top of each.
- Place 1 sprig of mint on each.
- Serve immediately (otherwise the sweetener will start to run to the sides of the bowl and your raspberries may "bleed" into the yogurt.
- Optional: This tastes nice with a little fresh mint mixed into the yogurt as well!