- 3 large Avocados
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked (or raw)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 ounces whipping cream, unsweetened
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Shredded Lettuce
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and the bodies and fry briefly in oil, set aside.
- Peel avocados, remove the pits and crush/mush with green onion, garlic, olive oil and cream to form a velvety smooth purée using a hand blender Season to taste.
- Place shredded lettuce in the base of a cocktail dish (optional) then add alternate layers of shrimp and avocado purée.
- Refrigerate until serving.