- 80 g buckwheat groats
- 60 g oatmeal
- 45 g nonfat yogurt
- 60 g chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 banana
- 15 ml unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 30 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven at 425f.
- put the buckwheat, oatmeal and yogurt into a bowl and stir.
- gradually add almond milk and continue stirring.
- throw in the banana and keep stirring.
- throw in the whey protein and keep stirring.
- throw in the chocolate chips.
- now dump your dough on a baking pan.
- let it bake for about 20-25 minutes.