- 18 Oreo cookies, crushed in a blender
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix Oreos and butter.
- Press them down in a greased 9inch spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into spring-form pan.
- Break up 8 Oreos and drop on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 300 Deg F.
- Don't bake till it cracks.
- Cool to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator before removing pan.