- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled chinese hoisin sauce (essential)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3 medium nectarines or 3 medium peaches, sliced
- 2 cups baby bok choy, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients until very well combined.
- Poach chicken breasts in barely simmering water for 12-15 minutes, covered or until no longer pink inside.
- Drain and let cool slightly and cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with 3 tablespoons of dressing.
- Plate up pasta on 4 plates and top with chicken, fruit, bok choy and green onions
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.