- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 lb peeled extra-large shrimp
- 6 basil leaves, cut into julienne strips
- In a medium bowl, whisk lemon juice with oil, mustard, garlic and lemon peel.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat.
- Marinate, covered and refrigerated, for about 45 minutes.
- Grease grill and preheat barbecue to high.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and sprinkle both sides lightly with salt.
- Place on grill and barbecue until shrimp are pink, about 1½ to 2 minutes a side.
- Remove, place on a platter and sprinkle with basil.