- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk (if you don't have buttermilk use regular milk and add 1 tbs fresh lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Put all the ingredients in your blender, blend 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides, blend a few seconds or until smooth.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- A- Use upside down crepe pan and follow instructions OR.
- B-Use a non stick skillet-you do not need oil or other fat on the pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter in the pan then tilt and turn the pan so you spread the batter evenly over the bottom of the pan Cook over medium heat until the bottom is lightly browned, flip and cook for a few seconds Remove from the pan and stack with a piece of wax paper between the crepes.