- 24 ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua or 2 tablespoons kahlua-flavored syrup
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- caramel ice cream topping
- chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 cup English toffee bits or 1 cup Heath candy bar
- Place half of your sandwiches in the bottom of a square serving dish . . . making sure sides of sandwiches are against the pan. I make it in a 9x13 glass dish.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Top with half chopped walnuts.
- Microwave 1/2 jar Chocolate syrup for 1-2 minutes, mix in 2 Tbls Kahlua.
- Drizzle whipped topping with both chocolate and caramel.
- Repeat above steps for next layer. Ending with whipped topping. Add Toffee Pieces to top.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours. Best overnight!