- 400 g tinned raspberries in juice (undrained and in juice, not syrup)
- 11 g sachet unflavored gelatin
- 5 tablespoons very low-fat plain yogurt
- 200 g very low-fat cream cheese
- 23 g sachet sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 125 ml boiling water
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp of the raspberry juice into a bowl and sprinkle on the gelatin. Leave to soak for a couple minutes.
- Place the raspberries and remaining raspberry juice into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the soaked gelatin and simmer until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Pour raspberry/gelatin mixture into a medium sized bowl (mine is 17cm across by 5cm deep) and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour or until partially set (the mixture doesn't need to be totally set, just set enough to take the creamy topping).
- Add your sachet of raspberry jelly to the boiling water and mix well until all the granules have dissolved. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Carefully add the cooled jelly mixture and stir well (it takes a bit of stirring to get it all mixed together properly).
- Remove the bowl of set raspberries from the fridge and top with the raspberry cream cheese mixture.
- Leave to cool a little longer and put back in the fridge for 2 hours or until totally set.
- Serve! Mmmmm!