- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (can use fat-free)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (can use light)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (can use light)
- 2 prepared pie crusts (graham, shortbread, chocolate or whatever you desire)
- grated lime zest, for the top (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine thawed limeade and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add sour cream and whipped topping. Stir until smooth.
- Pour half the mixture into each pie crust.
- Top with grated lime zest, if desired.
- Place in freezer and freeze pies overnight.