- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chikcen in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with tablespoon of the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Top with feta cheese, and drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with tomatoes and parsley.