- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- Scrub potatoes and bake at 425°F until tender, approx 30-45 minutes depending on potato size.
- When done, remove from oven and cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out each potato half, leaving a thin shell.
- In a large bowl mix potato pulp and 3 TBS butter.
- Add rest of ingredients except the remaining butter.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pile mixture back into the potato shells.
- Place in buttered baking dish.
- Brush tops with remaining butter.
- Bake at 425°F for about 20 minutes until golden brown.