- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can whipped cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate from can and discard or reserve for other use.
- Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cooked through
Cool completely before frosting.