- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 -2 very ripe banana (about 3/4 to 1 cup mashed)
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, grapeseed oil and agave and then stir in mashed bananas.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Scoop batter one heaping 1/4 cup at a time into lined cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, then frost with Whipped Cream Frosting.