- 1/2 small red capsicum, chopped finely
- 100 g ham or 100 g salami, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Combine the chopped capsicum, ham and cheese in bowl.
- Spread the sauce onto each sheet of pastry, leaving a 2cm border along one side, and sprinkle the capsicum mixture over the top.
- Roll up the pastry to enclose the filling (like a swiss roll), leaving the plain edge until last.
- Brush the edge lightly with water and fold to seal.
- Cut each roll into 1cm rounds (use serrated bread knife) and place on lined oven trays.
- Bake for 20 min or until golden.