- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 tablespoons hormel real bacon bits (can substitute 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheets: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, onion and milk; beat until well blended.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture evenly over each rectangle.
- Sprinkle each with bacon.
- Roll up, starting at longest side; pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Store in refrigerator.