- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups thick 'n Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® biscuits
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (4 oz) or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
- In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/2 cup of the salsa and cooked ground beef until thickened.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese and sour cream.
- Substitution/Expert Tips: If you're watching fat grams, use reduced-fat sour cream or reduced-fat or fat-free plain yogurt instead of regular sour cream. To complete the menu, add a crisp green salad of romaine lettuce topped with fresh orange slices drizzled with your favorite reduced-fat dressing.