- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled and finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh herb (such as parsley, dill, tarragon, chervil or chives)
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped, soaked for five minutes in cold water, drained and rinsed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt or 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, green shoot removed, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby arugula
- Combine the chopped eggs, herbs, celery and red onion in a large bowl, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss with the egg mixture.
- Line plates or a platter with arugula, top with the egg salad and serve.