- favorite pasta sauce
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese (half reserved for frosting if desired)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- 8 small basil leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To start the lasagnas: Cook hamburger meat, season to taste, drain.
- Reserve 8 tablespoons of Parmesan and 8 tablespoons of mozzarella—this will be the topping. The remaining cheese will be used in the lasagnas (note you can vary the amount of cheese to taste keeping in mind that the parmesan is salty, the mozzarella is sweet as well as salty and helps to hold the lasagnas together, and the ricotta is sweet and creamy).
- Start assembling the lasagnas. Line each cupcake mold with a round wonton wrapper. Put a little Parmesan, a little mozzarella, and a little ricotta into each mold. Top with a little meat and a spoonful of sauce. Repeat layers of wonton wrappers, cheeses, meat and sauce, creating 6 layers in all, and ending with sauce. Sprinkle each lasagna with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake until the lasagnas are nicely browned, about 20 minutes. Serve warm garnished with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.