- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 medium Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, shredded on large holes of grater
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard or 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine first 6 ingredients with 5 of the cooked, crumbled bacon strips in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, vinegar, oil, mustard lemon juice and remaining 2 strips of cooked, crumbled bacon.
- Pour over salad.