- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into pieces
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1 red onions, thinly sliced or 4 scallions, slice thin
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (add more to taste)
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked nice and crisp crumbled into pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt (adjust to taste)
- Layer first 5 ingredients, one at a time, in a large glass bowl so you can see each layer. Don't mix the ingredients.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour evenly over the salad in the bowl.
- Add a layer of cheese, then a layer of bacon.
- Then top with egg if using.