- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons Nestle Toll House baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons taster's choice pure instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsel
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large mixer bowl until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine Taster's Choice and water in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are crisp. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.