- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (Gluten-Free Flour Blend)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon guar gum or 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add all liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in greased and floured 9" square pan (or lined with waxed paper), at 350 F, for 30 - 35, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.